Sandbag Plié Squat to Upright Row
- Hamstrings · Glutes · Hip Adductors · Quadriceps · Shoulders
1) Start with the sandbag on the floor and face towards it with a wide stance - point the toes outward.
2) Hinge forward from the hips, bend your knees, back flat and grab the top handle.
1) Whilst keeping the back flat and core strong, hinge from the hips and lift the bag off the ground.
2) Drive through your heels and thrust your hips forward until you’re standing - the bag should be past your knees.
3) Using that momentum, do an upright row. Raise your elbows up and out and keep the bag close to your body.
4) Once you hit chest level, pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.