View this exercise on Fitain
Barbell Seated Bicep Curl (Close Grip)
- Barbell · Deck Step · Bench
1) Sit upright on the bench and plant the feet on the floor - chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral. If you can adjust the bench seat, lift the back to be at a 90 degree angle. Sit with your back fully supported.
2) Grab the bar with palms facing up (underhand grip). Hands close together.
1) Slowly lift the bar towards your shoulders.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze the biceps. Now, gently lower to the starting position.