- Body weight
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
Note: Look forward throughout the exercise.
1) Take a step back with your right leg - let the balls of your feet touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your left knee is at a 90 degree angle and your right is parallel to the ground. The left knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the right should be hovering above the ground.
2) Press into your right foot and jump upwards.
3) Switch leg positions mid jump - bring the left leg in front and the right behind. Land on the balls of your feet. You should be in a lunge position on the other side.
Note: Use opposite arms for momentum and balance. When the right knee is forward, bring the left arm forward.