Dumbbell Seated Concentration Curl
- Dumbbell · Bench · Deck Step · Plyometric Jump Box
1) Sit upright on the bench and plant the feet on the floor - chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Grab the dumbbell with your palm facing up (underhand grip) - allow the weight to hang towards the floor.
3) Lean forward - aim to have a 45 degree angle and keep a straight line between the head, neck and back. Rest your arm against your leg.
1) Slowly lift the dumbbell towards your shoulder.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze the bicep. Now, gently lower to the starting position.