Dumbbell Elevated Curtsy Lunge (One Side)
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Place the bench/step length-wise on the floor.
2) Stand tall on the platform with your right leg on and the other on the floor. This will cause the right leg to be bent.
3) Hold the weights by your side. Let them hang by your waist.
1) Shift the weight to your right heel and drive up. Lift your left leg up and over to the other side of the platform - land on the balls of your feet.
2) Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is bent slightly. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
3) Press into your right heel and drive back to the starting position.