View this exercise on Fitain
BOSU Dome Inch Worm
- BOSU Ball
1) Start by placing the BOSU dome side up on the floor and stand on it.
2) Hinge forward from the hips and walk your hands forward until you're in a plank (have your arms directly under your shoulders at the end point). Keep the core tight and hips up.
1) Walk your hands back to your feet. As you do this, hinge from the hips and try keep your legs as straight as possible.
2) Now, walk your hands back to a plank.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.