Battle Ropes Wave (Burpee)
- Battle Ropes
- Full Body
1) Attach the battle rope to a low anchor point.
2) Grab both ends of the rope and walk a few feet backwards.
3) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and fully extend the legs behind you. Keep the core tight and tuck the hips in - you should be in the plank position.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders. You should feel a stretch in the chest.
2) Once you're low, push up (as if you're pushing the ground away). You should be in the plank position.
3) Now, jump your feet in - use the momentum to lift your hands off the floor and get in a low squat position. You're aiming for a flat back and knees bent around 90 degrees.
4) Whip the rope and create a wave.
5) Hinge forward from the hips and jump your feet back to the plank starting position.