Sandbag Shoulder Press
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the sandbag by the side handles.
3) Start with the sandbag resting near your shoulders - the elbows will face forward and down. Keep the wrists up - there should be a straight line with the arms and wrists. Don't let them bend backwards.
1) Slowly extend your arms and push upwards - keep a slight bend in the elbows as you reach the top.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.
3) Touch your shoulders and repeat.