BOSU Dome Lunge Hold
- BOSU Ball
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Start by placing the BOSU dome side up about a foot or 2 in front.
2) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
1) Take a step forward on the BOSU with your right leg - let the heel touch the dome first.
2) Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground.
3) The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
4) Hold this position until the time ends.