Kettlebell Walking Lunge (One Leg)
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the weight with a firm overhand grip by your side.
1) Take a step forward with your right leg - let the heel touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) Press into your right heel and step your left foot forward to meet your right. You should be standing upright at this point.