Medicine Mountain Climber (Crossover)
- Medicine Ball
1) Place the medicine ball on the floor.
2) Get in the plank position - place both hands on the ball (make sure they're directly under your chest) and extend your legs back behind you. Keep the core tight, back flat, head neutral and tuck the hips in.
1) Bring your right knee in towards your left elbow - pause here and crunch the core. Now, return it to the starting position.
2) Bring your left knee in towards your right elbow.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.