Incline Knee Push Up
- Deck Step · Bench · Plyometric Jump Box
- Chest · Shoulders
1) Put the bench/step on the floor and place your hands on it.
2) Start on your knees and lean forward onto the platform. Extend your arms but keep a slight bend in your elbows. You're aiming for a straight line between your neck, back and legs - keep the core tight and tuck the hips in.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the bench - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the platform away) until you're back in the plank.