View this exercise on Fitain
Resistance Band Lat Pulldown
- Resistance Bands
- Upper Back
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the resistance band to it.
2) Grab the band and take a few steps back (so you have some tension).
3) Hinge forward from the hips, bend your knees and push your tailbone back. Straighten your arms - you're aiming for your arms, neck, head and back to be the same angle as the band.
1) Slowly pull the band towards you.
2) Pause at the bottom and squeeze the shoulder blades together. Now, slowly reverse the movement to the starting position.