Plate Walking Lunge
- Weighted Plate
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Feet shoulder-width apart. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the plate close to your chest with both hands either side. Shoulders relaxed and elbows down.
Note: Look forward throughout the exercise.
1) Take a step forward with your right leg - let the heel touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) Press into your right heel and step your left foot forward to meet your right. You should be standing upright at this point.
3) Lunge forward with the left leg.
4) Press into your left heel and step your right foot forward to meet your left.