View this exercise on Fitain
Battle Ropes Wave (Push Up)
- Battle Ropes
1) Attach the battle rope to a low anchor point. Grab both ends of the rope and walk a few feet backwards.
2) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Put your arms directly under your shoulders.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) until you're back in the plank.
3) Shift the weight to your right side and whip the left rope with one arm to create a wave-like motion. Return your hand back down.
4) Follow this pattern and repeat on the other side.