T Push Up (Leg Raise)
- Body weight
- Chest · Obliques
1) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Place your hands directly under your shoulders, extend the arms with a slight bend. Keep the core tight, back flat, head neutral and tuck the hips in.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) until you're back in the plank.
3) Now, shift the weight to your left side and twist your body towards the ceiling - this will cause your right arm to come off the floor. Your legs, hips and shoulders should all be aligned.
4) Lift your right arm and leg up towards the ceiling. Pause for a second, then lower them back down and get back into the plank.