Cable Bent Over Fly
- Cable Machine
- Upper Back
1) Start with a low anchor point on both sides of the cable machine.
2) Load the appropriate weight on either side.
3) Grab the handles with opposite hands (left hand grabs the right handle and the right hand grabs the left handle). Your arms should be crossing over each other.
4) Stand tall with your chest up and core tight.
5) Hinge forward from the hips, keep the back flat and have a slight bend in the knees.
1) Pull each handle out in opposite directions.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze your back. Slowly lower to the starting position.