View this exercise on Fitain
Push Up (Hand Release)
- Body weight
1) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Put your arms directly under your shoulders.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Come all the way down to the floor. Now, lift both hands off the ground - pause for a second.
3) Return your hands back down and 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) until you're back in the plank.
4) Follow this pattern and repeat.