Agility Ladder Push Up (Side to Side)
- Agility Ladder
1) Lay the agility ladder on the floor.
2) In the middle square, place both hands directly under your chest and go on all fours.
3) Fully extend the legs behind you. Keep the core tight and tuck the hips in - you should be in the plank position (hands and legs in their own squares)
4) Place one hand inside the square and one out.
Note: You will be stationary during the entire exercise. Legs can go outside the agility ladder to give a wider stance.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders. You should feel a stretch in the chest.
2) Once you're low, push up with enough force and jump up and over on the same square but change hands. Think as if you're pushing the ground away.
Note: This can have a high impact on your wrists so be careful.