Downward Dog (One Leg w/ Knee Drive)
- Body weight
- Hamstrings · Upper Back
1) Start in the plank position - extend your legs behind you and place your hands directly under your shoulders.
2) Lift your right leg up and bring the knee in towards your elbow - the shin should be parallel to the floor.
1) Shift the weight to your hands and push your body back. As you do this, hinge from the hips and push your tailbone towards the ceiling.
2) At the top, extend your right leg. You're aiming for a straight line between your shoulders, back and extended leg.
3) Reverse the movement back to the starting position.