Suspension Strap Shoulder Raise (I/Y/T)
- Suspension Trainer
- Upper Back · Shoulders
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be a mid length.
2) Grab the handles and take a few back steps (still facing the anchor). Extend your arms and lean slightly back - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
1) Keep your arms straight as you lift them towards the ceiling ('I') - pause at the top and squeeze the shoulder blades together. Now, slowly lower to the starting position.
2) Lift your arms up and out ('Y'). Pause at the top, then lower to the starting position.
3) Rotate the hands so your palms face together (hammer grip). Extend the arms outwards ('T'). Pause and reverse the movement back to the starting position.
4) Follow this pattern and repeat.