Resistance Band Bent Over Row (One Arm)
- Resistance Bands
- Upper Back
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Get in a wide stance (feet about a foot or two apart) and point the left foot outwards. The heels of both feet should align. Step your left foot on the band.
3) Shift the weight to your left leg and bend that knee at a near 90 degree angle - the right leg should be fully extended. If your stance isn't wide enough, adjust your position at this point.
4) Twist your trunk to face the left leg. Hinge from the hips and rest your left forearm on your left thigh.
5) Grab the handle - get ready to start.
Note: to add tension, loop the band under your foot.
1) Slowly pull towards your body and squeeze the shoulder blades together.
2) Pause for a second and bring your arm back to the starting position.