Dumbbell Shoulder Press Half Kneeling (Open Grip)
1) Half kneel by keeping one shin on the ground and bring the other leg in front. Plant the foot on the floor and you should have a 90 degree angle. Keep the chest up - engage the core and glutes.
2) Start with the weights resting near your shoulders - elbows facing outwards and down.
1) Slowly extend your arms and push upwards - keep a slight bend in the elbows as you reach the top.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.
3) Touch your shoulders and repeat.