BOSU Plank Circle (Kneeling)
- BOSU Ball
1) Place the BOSU flat side up on the floor.
2) Start on your knees and lean forward onto the BOSU - grab it by the sides. Extend your arms but keep a slight bend in your elbows - aim for your hands to be directly under your chest. You should be in a plank position with your knees down - keep the core tight and tuck the hips in.
1) Tilt the BOSU away from you and make a large clockwise circle.
2) Now, make an anti clockwise circle.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.