View this exercise on Fitain
BOSU Dumbbell Squat
- BOSU Ball · Dumbbell
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Place the BOSU dome side down.
2) Hold the dumbbell close to your chest. Shoulders relaxed and elbows down.
3) Step on the BOSU safely with feet shoulder width apart. Only start once you've gained your balance and feel comfortable.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Pause for a second at the bottom. Press into the heels and drive back to the starting position.