Rolling Squat Burpee
- Body weight
- Full Body
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Chest up and core tight.
1) Lower into a deep squat.
2) Shift the weight to your tail bone and gently roll on your back. As you roll, tuck your legs in.
3) Roll back to a deep squat - thrust your legs forward and use the momentum to get back to your feet.
4) Press into your heels and drive back to standing.
5) Perform a burpee by hinging at the hips and placing your hands down on the floor.
6) Shift the weight to your arms and kick your feet out behind you - land on the balls of your feet.
7) Jump your feet back towards your body and tuck them in.
8) Hinge up from the hips back to standing.