Dumbbell Bicep Curl (Alternating)
1) Stand tall with the chest up, back flat, core tight and head neutral.
2) Grab the dumbbells with the palms facing up (underhand grip). Keep the elbows tucked into your sides.
3) Start with the left dumbbell near your left shoulder - bend the elbow. Extend the right arm so the dumbbell is hanging by your waist.
1) Slowly lift the right dumbbell towards your right shoulder and squeeze at the top. As you do this, extend your left arm so its hanging by your waist. Both arms should meet in the middle.
2) Follow this pattern and repeat.