Dumbbell Deep Swimmers Press (Seated)
- Dumbbell · Bench · Deck Step · Plyometric Jump Box
1) Sit in the bench and plant your feet on the floor - make sure you're fully supported.
2) Grab the weights with palms facing up (underhand grip). Tuck the elbows close to your body and lift the weights up so your forearms are parallel to the ground.
1) Slowly lift the dumbbells up towards your shoulders.
2) When you reach chest level, lift your arms away in an arc-like motion so the palms face forward. Once here, push up towards the ceiling.
3) Pause at the top. Now, slowly lower to the starting position and reverse the movements.