View this exercise on Fitain
Barbell Good Morning
- Lower Back · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the bar with a wide overhand grip and place it behind your neck - elbows face down and out.
1) Hinge forward from the hips and lower the torso towards the floor. You're aiming for your spine to be near parallel to the ground. You should feel a stretch at the back of your legs.
2) Pause for a second at the bottom. Press into your heels and hinge back up to standing.