BOSU Stability Ball Push Up
- BOSU Ball · Stability Ball
1) Start by placing the BOSU flat side up on the floor and the stability ball behind.
2) Go on all fours with your hands placed on the BOSU. Keep the hands directly under your chest.
3) Now place your feet on the ball behind you - extend your legs. You should be in a decline plank position.
Note: it's important to keep your core tight, hips up, back flat and head neutral throughout the exercise. Only start when you're fully balanced and comfortable.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) until you're back in the plank.