Stability Ball Dumbbell Shoulder Raise (T)
- Stability Ball · Dumbbell
- Upper Back · Shoulders
1) Place the stability ball on the floor.
2) Lie chest face down on the ball - plant the feet on the floor behind you. The balls of your feet should have contact.
3) Grab the dumbbells with a firm grip. Aim for your arms to be directly under your shoulders. This may require you to bring your chest and shoulders forward.
1) With a slight bend in your elbows and arms fairly straight, slowly lift the weights outwards.
2) Stop when your arms are somewhat parallel to the ground.
3) Pause for a second and squeeze the shoulder blades together. Now, lower them back to the starting position.
Note: keep the neck and head aligned throughout the movement.