Dumbbell Step Down (One Leg)
- Dumbbell · Bench · Deck Step
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Place the bench/step length-wise on the floor.
2) Start by standing on the platform - chest up, back flat, core tight and head neutral. Grab the weights with an overhand grip - let them hang by your waist.
1) Shift the weight to your left leg and step your right foot on the floor. Let the balls of your foot touch the ground first. Bend your left knee to lower yourself down.
2) Pause for a second at the bottom. Now, press into your left foot and drive back up to standing on the platform.