Landmine Face Pull
1) Use the landmine attachment to anchor a barbell on the floor behind you - load your weight to the other side. Position yourself so the anchor is between your legs.
2) Hinge forward from the hips, keep the back flat and have a slight bend in the knees.
3) Grab the end of the bar with both hands - aim for your forehead to be directly above.
1) Slowly pull the bar towards your forehead and squeeze the shoulder blades together.
2) Pause for a second and bring your arms back to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.