Battle Ropes Wave (Side Facing)
- Battle Ropes
- Full Body
1) Attach the battle rope to a low anchor point.
2) Grab both ends of the rope and walk a few feet backwards.
3) Stand side-on towards the anchor (your left shoulder should be facing it).
4) Come into a squat position. Hinge forward from the hips, push your tailbone back and bend your knees. Hold the ropes in front of your waist.
1) Lift the rope up and slam it down - this will create a wave.
2) Stop the waves and transition to the other side so your right shoulder is facing the anchor. Continue slamming down the rope.