Step Squat (Side to Side)
- Deck Step
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Start by placing the step to your left.
2) Place your left foot on the step and the other on the floor - have a slight bend in the knees.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Pause for a second at the bottom. Press into the left heel and drive up.
4) Step in your right leg to meet your left.
5) Step out on your left leg on the other side. Land on the balls of your left foot.
6) Squat down and pause for a second at the bottom. Press into your right heel and drive up and repeat the movement on the other side.