View this exercise on Fitain
Foam Roll Tricep Release (Side Laying)
- Foam Roller
1) Place the foam roller horizontally on the floor.
2) Lean into it on your right side and rest your tricep on it (put your hand behind your head).
3) Lift your body up from the floor.
1) Find the area of discomfort and hold it in place - apply some pressure.
2) Push off from the left foot - slowly roll back and forth along the muscle.
Note: If you discover more discomfort around the area, repeat step 1 (for about 20-30s). You shouldn't feel pain.