BOSU Dome Travelling Push Up
1) Start by placing the BOSU dome side up.
2) Get on all fours with your hands on the dome.
3) Extend the legs behind you - let the balls of your feet make contact with the floor. Keep the core tight and tuck the hips in - you should be in the plank position.
Note: Lean slightly forward so the core and shoulders are engaged.
1) Shift the weight to your left side and move your right hand to the floor. As you do this, slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) and place your left hand back on the BOSU.
3) Repeat on the other side.