Tutorial - Bookings | Booking Yourself Into a Service
Connections can book themselves into a professional's service once their working hours and services are configured. This saves time, is smooth, and easy to do, allowing professionals to conduct their business efficiently.
In this tutorial, we'll go through how this is done.
First, let's navigate to the professionals' area.
To do this:
- Go to Your Area and click the connections tab.
- Select the professional connection, and you should be in their area.
Now that we're in the professional's area, let's see if they have any available services for us.
To do this:
- Navigate to their services and select the service you want.
- Click 'book in' at the bottom, and you'll be brought to the 'Choose Dates' screen. Choose appropriate date(s) and time(s). Click 'Review'.
- Review your booking and click 'Confirm and create'.
This will now send a notification to the host, and you'll be automatically booked in.
This mechanism took some time to design and deliver, but we think we have created such a useful tool that will be explored further in other updates based on your feedback. We believe this is an upgrade from your phone's native calendar!
If this is not desired for the professional, they can edit their settings to limit this to their preference. This is explored in other tutorials on how to configure these settings.