Suspension Strap Mountain Climber
- Suspension Trainer
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be a long length.
2) Go on all fours and place your feet through the handles.
3) Get in the plank position - from here, walk your hands forward and lift your hips up. Aim to have a straight line between your head, neck, legs and back.
1) Bring your right knee in towards your chest - pause here and crunch the core. Now, return it to the starting position.
2) Bring your left knee in towards your chest.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.