Suspension Strap Shoulder Rotation (External)
- Suspension Trainer
- Shoulders · Biceps
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - make it a mid length.
2) Grab the handles with palms facing in (hammer grip) and keep the elbows tucked into your ribs.
3) Take a few back steps (about a foot or two) and lean back slightly - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position. The shoulders, triceps, hips and legs should all be aligned.
Note: It's a slight lean back. You should have full control of the movement.
1) Keep the elbows in place and pull the strap out in opposite directions. This will cause your body to be brought closer to the handles.
2) Pause when you get to the endpoint. Now, reverse the movement so your arms are back to the starting position.
Note: try your best to keep the elbows close to your sides. You can place a towel or object between your elbows and ribs. The trick is to keep the object in place when you pull outwards.