Suspension Strap Grappler
- Suspension Trainer
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be a mid length.
2) Grab the handles with the palms facing together - take a few back steps. Extend your arms and lean slightly back - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
3) Widen the distance in your arms - your hands should be just wider than shoulder-width apart.
1) Bend your elbows in towards you - the right arm on top and the left below. This will cause your body to be lifted towards the handles.
2) Squeeze your chest together. Now, reverse the movement to the starting position.
3) Repeat with the left arm on top and the right below - follow this pattern.