View this exercise on Fitain
Kettlebell Upright Row to Press
1) Stand tall with your feet shoulder-width apart, keep the chest up and core tight.
2) Hinge slightly forward from the hips - keep a slight bend in the knees.
3) Grab the kettlebell with an overhand grip in front of you. It should be hovering around knee level.
1) Push into your heels and straighten your legs - don't hyper extend.
2) Use this momentum to row the weight upwards and flip the kettlebell around - catch it on your shoulder. On the initial 'catch', bend your knees to cushion the impact.
3) Now, shoulder press upwards towards the ceiling. Pause for a second and lower it back down to your shoulder.
4) Flip the kettlebell forward and lower it back to the starting position.