Lunge Hip Flexor Stretch
- Body weight
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees - keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Take a step forward with your right leg - let the heel touch the ground first.
3) Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
4) Drop your left knee so the shin is resting on the floor.
Note: You can rest your hands on the thigh.
1) Gently lean forward - keeping the chest up.
2) Hold for the duration of the timer.