Resistance Band Bicep Curl
- Resistance Bands
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees - feet shoulder-width a part. Keep the chest up, core tight and back flat.
2) Grab the resistance band by the handles and step both feet on it - widen your stance to increase the resistance.
3) Start with the handles resting near your waist - elbows tucked into your sides.
1) Keep the elbows in place and slowly lift the handles towards your shoulders.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze the biceps. Now, gently lower to the starting position.