View this exercise on Fitain
Kettlebell Sumo Deadlift
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Hip Adductors
1) Start with the kettlebell on the floor and face towards it with a wide stance - point the feet slightly outwards.
2) Hinge forward from the hips, bend your knees and keep the back flat. Grab the top handles with both hands and an overhand grip.
1) Whilst keeping the back flat and core strong, hinge from the hips and lift the weight off the ground.
2) Drive through your heels and thrust your hips forward until you’re standing - the weight should be past your knees.
3) Pause for a second and bring yourself back to the starting position.