Seated Ankle Adduction/Abduction
- Plyometric Jump Box · Bench · Deck Step
1) Sit upright on the seat/box and plant the feet on the floor - chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lift your left leg, bend your knee and rest your ankle on your right knee. Grab the sole of the foot with your right hand.
1) Tilt the sole of your foot towards the ceiling. Pause at the top and feel the stretch.
2) Now, tilt your foot down towards the floor. Again, feel the stretch at the bottom.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.