Stability Ball Dumbbell Shoulder Press
- Stability Ball · Dumbbell
1) Sit down on the ball and plant your feet. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight. Make sure you're fully stable before continuing.
2) Start with the weights resting on your shoulders - elbows facing forward and down.
Note: You've got an element of balance here, so naturally you may not be able to load as much weight vs on a flat surface.
1) Slowly extend your arms and push upwards - keep a slight bend in the elbows as you reach the top.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.
3) Touch your shoulders and repeat.