Medicine Plank Tap
- Medicine Ball
1) Place the medicine ball on the floor in front of you (about 1/2 feet).
2) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Put your arms directly under your shoulders.
3) Lower yourself so you're resting on your forearms.
1) Shift the weight to your right side and reach the arm in front of you - touch the top of the ball.
2) Retract the arm and bring it back to the starting position.
3) Shift the weight to your left and touch the ball with your right hand.
4) Retract the arm and bring it back to the starting position.
5) Follow this pattern and repeat.