Suspension Strap Press Fly Combo
- Suspension Trainer
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - make it a long length.
2) Get in a plank position with the strap on your right side. Start on all fours and extend your legs back behind - lift your hips up. Grab the strap with your right hand.
1) Keep the body straight as you lower your chest to the floor. At the same time, move your right arm outwards but still keep the bend in the elbow. This will cause you to 'fly' out on the right side of the chest.
2) Pause at the bottom. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.