View this exercise on Fitain
Kettlebell Squat (Overhead One Arm)
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes · Abdominals
1) Stand tall with your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lift the weight above your head - keep a slight bend in your elbow. For balance, you can raise your other arm to the side.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Pause for a second at the bottom. Press into the heels and drive back to the starting position.